Monday, March 11, 2013

Task2 Deliverable Debriefing


  • Having completed this review of a web 2.0 tool would you use this tool in your classroom?
I would absolutely use this tool in my classroom.  The concept of being able to create surveys and allow my students to use a cell phone/texting to respond is very appealing because it will engage my students by using a tool that allows them to text. 
  • Prior to this activity, how did you typically select website or tools to use?
Prior to this activity I didnt really know how to select quality web 2.0 tools other then hearing about them from other people so this was a good lesson on how to find them myself using key words.  

  • Do you have any ideas, comments or feedback on improving the web 2.0 tool selection process?
I think that by utilizing the internet, and knowing the key words to use, you are able to find complete lists and reviews so it makes finding new web 2.0 tools very easy.  


No comments:

Post a Comment