Monday, April 8, 2013

Task_3-3 Reflection

    1. What ideas have you contributed to your team this week?
      I actually didnt contribute as much as normal.  My daughter is teething and this week has been very trying on everything else in my life.  I plan to help more with collaboration next week. 
    2. What role did you play on your team this week?
      This week,  I helped with the forum.  I also read over the work that was done and am grateful for such awesome classmates and team members that stay on it, and help me stay accountable. 
    3. How did you encourage and support your team members this week?
      This week I did not encourage my team members as much as I could have.  
    4. Did the group have any questions or problems this week?
      Life issues seem to be the common factor with our problems.  

No comments:

Post a Comment