Sunday, January 13, 2013

Self Introduction



    1. Kaye-lani Newman
    2. My favorite technology gizmo is my iPhone.  This is the most interesting to me because I can do everything I need it to, anytime I want.  While my husband was deployed this last year I was able to skype with him even when I was out and about.  We got to video chat almost every day due to this technology.  I do banking, take pictures, make lists for everything, and so much more.  I always have it, and can share pictures and videos very quickly. 
    3. I am typically the type of person that likes to work alone however I can also work well in a group.  Two traits I bring to the table in a group would be reliability, and being able to allow all group members to express their ideas. 
    4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cxyH1qgKZQ

No comments:

Post a Comment